Signs and indicators that your ducts need cleaning
- When cleaning, you need to sweep and dust your furniture more than usual.
- After cleaning, there's still left over dust floating around the house that you can see.
- After or during sleep you experience headaches, nasal congestion, or other sinus problems.
- Rooms in your house have little or no air flow coming from the vents.
- You're constantly getting sick or are experience more allergies than usual
- When you turn on the furnace or air conditioner there's musty or stale odor
- You're experiencing signs of sickness: fatigue, headache, sneezing, stuffy or running nose, irritability, nausea, dry or burning sensation in eyes, nose and throat.
Clean Air Source utilizes a HEPA-AIRE H2500IV IntelliVac Portable Power Vacuum, AIRE-SWEEP Air Compressor System with 9 H.P. Honda Engine and a Scorpion Rod Whip in conjunction with a skipper ball to ensure your ducts are cleaned thoroughly. In addition to the cleaning, Clean Air Source also disinfects your ventilation system using a FLEX-A-LITE fogger that distributes BENEFECT (please read below) throughout to ensure complete sanitization for a healthy home.
Please call for up to date pricing.
Mould and Bacteria Sanitation
We use Benefect for the mould and bacteria sanitization of your HVAC system.
Facts on Benefect
- Benefect is a Canadian made Botanical Disinfectant.
- Uses the same properties that plants use to protect themselves against disease
- Used in daycares, hospitals, restaurants, schools, gyms, dental offices
- 99.99% effective in killing Bacteria, viruses, mould & mildew, yeast, fungal spores
- Used for odor control
- No rinsing is required
- Less toxic than VINEGAR.